7.17.2006

My Triumphant Return

Well, it's been a little bit more than a month.

Between getting married, moving to a new apartment and being busy at work, I haven't posted in a while. I'd be lying if I didn't say that a little bit of burn-out wasn't involved as well.

It's tremendously hard sometimes to continually document everything that's going wrong in this country and around the world. Especially when I was desperately trying maintain my 'happy level' after my wedding and my honeymoon. But I miss doing this and I've had enough of a vacation to be excited to come back to 300 Dollar Wonder.

I can't promise the same number of posts. I'm in a position with a little bit more responsibility at work now, so the 8 or 9 post days are probably going to only happen rarely. Even the 5 or 6 post days are likely going to be a little less common. I'll try to make up for in quality what I will leave in quantity.

I hope that the few readers I managed to attract before my hiatus will not hold my absence against me.

No comments: