4.19.2006

Michael Savage is a Fucktard

Via Media Matters:

On his radio show, Savage told listeners that "intelligent people, wealthy people ... are very depressed by the weakness that America is showing to these psychotics in the Muslim world. They say, 'Oh, there's a billion of them.' " Savage continued: "I said, 'So, kill 100 million of them, then there'd be 900 million of them.' I mean ... would you rather us die than them?" Savage added: "Would you rather we disappear or we die? Or would you rather they disappear and they die? Because you're going to have to make that choice sooner rather than later."
Intelligent and Wealthy people? How about some names, Mr. Savage? I bet you'll find those same names on Republican donor lists. And maybe among the board members of Defense Contractors? I'm intelligent. I've never said that. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not rich...
Savage also referred to the alleged Duke rape victim as "a drunken slut stripping whore accusing men of raping her when there is absolutely no evidence of such a rape other than what comes out of that filthy mouth of hers." He later asked: "What kind of system do we have that anyone can scream rape and not have to show her face?" adding, "This is all the product of the out-of-control lesbian feminist movement."
God, this line of thought (and I use that term loosely) pisses me off. I wonder if Mr. Savage has any daughters. I know he has a mother. There's a 1 in 6 chance she was raped. Most likely by somebody she knows.

God. This stuff makes my teeth grind.

No comments: