3.01.2006

Bill O'Reilly is a Fucktard

I can't believe that people actually listen to the shit this guy says for anything other than laughs.

"They won't even tell you in the statement what intelligent design entails. They won't mention a creator, a deity, a God. You know why? Because the ACLU then can haul them into court and cost them $100,000 to defend themselves. Fascism, fascism, fascism. Okay? Ah, drive me nuts! Hitler would be a card-carrying ACLU member. So would Stalin. Castro probably is. And so would Mao Zedong."
--Bill O'Reilly, January 19, 2005 broadcast of The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly

"Finally, the ACLU -- we talked about this yesterday and I -- and, you know, I have to pick on the ACLU because they're the most dangerous organization in the United States of America right now. There's by far. There's nobody even close to that. They're, like, second next to Al Qaeda."
--Bill O'Reilly, June 2, 2004 broadcast of The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly
OK, no more posts of quotes from Idiot Wingnuts or Christianist Gas-Bags for a while. I got it out of my system.

No comments: